III Percent Patriots: Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Click the Image

Nov 18, 2011

To My Anon Friends @ Ft. Belvior



dusty old fart
 It seems that I have some folks at Ft. Belvior that have decided to route my log in for the blog through them.

Referring URL:
Host Name:
Browser:
Firefox 8.0
IP Address:
66.171.7.229 — [Label IP Address]
Operating System:
Win7
Location:
Fort Belvoir, Virginia, United States
Resolution:
1366x768

Now this morning they have decided to run it back through the original location here in Texas, but under a Android based phone, and while I was sleeping to boot.


18
06:30:21 AM
Android 2.3
Android
1300x780
United States Flag
Livingston,
Texas,
United States
Eastex Net (65.163.122.95


Don't know why, but I am not going to be a "useful idiot" for some chicken shits.

If you have questions about/for me, I can be contacted at rwtimm at yahoo dot com


3 comments:

  1. If they take it up a notch, let us know.

    We'll do what we can to help.

    Any tech savvy guys out there that can shed light on the game being played?

    Kerodin
    III

    ReplyDelete