III Percent Patriots: Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Click the Image

Jun 13, 2012

Kenny for President



Showing a brother a little support and solidarity.

FUCK PETA& OBAMA




via Kenny

I came home tonight and opened my comments to moderate them and caught more shit for my post about The Big Bad Wolf and as usual it was anonymous. Actually there were 2 comments but I'm sure they were from the same person.

I get shitty comments all the time (go see for yourself)

AND 

via Kerodin
Kenny continues to catch heat for his wolf post.

Forgive the media machine part of my brain: If anyone has a genuine wolf that has been stuffed and would donate it for the III, I will create a brass plaque and add any names who wish to be part of it, invite Norfolk news crews, then deliver that bad boy to PETA's headquarters.

No comments:

Post a Comment