III Percent Patriots: Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Click the Image

Dec 10, 2012

I've got a secret...




Thinking of saving money by riding public trans?

Keep this in mind if you like to gab.
The RoadRunner 7000 surveillance system being marketed for use on public buses consists of a high-definition IP camera and audio recording system that can be configured remotely via built-in web server.

2 comments:

  1. In which case you always whisper, "I know a democrat that has plans to blow the white house to hell. He lives in California."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would drag my butt through ten miles of broken glass before I ever set foot on "public transportation".

    ReplyDelete