III Percent Patriots: Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Click the Image

Mar 19, 2012

Scotch Eggs

This looks like a killer breakfast.  Compliments of Paratus Familiablog



Go here for the entire recipe.  You just gotta love anything with pig in it.

 Scotch Eggs
1 quart oil for frying
8 eggs (the original recipe called for 4 eggs - but we just stretched the sausage)
2 pounds pork sausage (bulk)
4 C dried bread crumbs (seasoned)
1 C flour
4 eggs, beaten

2 comments:

  1. Those are soooooooo good! I tried to order "a plate" of them at Waxy O'Shey's in Missouri a couple of years ago. The waitress asked me if I was "stupid"? My wife laughed. She said "Number one, you can't eat 7 of those and, number two, if you did you would die".

    I ordered two. They were excellent!

    The waitress was a hoot. She and my wife picked on me the whole time we were there. She knew how to get a good tip. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to inject some Tabasco into the egg before it gets wrapped in the sausage.

      My kids are going scarf these things down.

      Delete