III Percent Patriots: Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Click the Image

Mar 19, 2012

Yankee Hunter




Oh how I wish it were a real production.  But the good people at SNN are poking fun at a new Tim Burton movie. 

Matthew from MissouriTenth.com decided to re-make the movie poster. He described his work as follows: ‘I thought I’d do a parody of the Lincoln movie poster, except my version is historically true.’
Burton tries to make Lincoln (once again) out to be a great American hero in him slaying vampires.

To bad he doesn't get his ass ate by them.


3 comments:

  1. That's real good, I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNN are poking fun at a new Tim Burton movie.

    Bad link. S/B http://southernnationalist.com/blog/2012/03/19/abe-lincoln-vampire-hunter/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brock. Link updated

    ReplyDelete