III Percent Patriots: Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Click the Image

Oct 3, 2011

Heed the Warning



Read about Randy Rusciolelli of Running Springs, Ca.  Read about how he was terrorized and had his God given rights ripped from him.

Unless we decide to stop this from happening, nothing will change!



via TTAG

I was a collector of fine firearms both military and commercial. The actual value of the firearms and ammo taken from me was $283,000.00.
I cannot let my freedom be placed in control by our present justice system. I have consulted with many top lawyers, and all advised me that 10 years ago, this search warrant would have been illegal; not anymore.
We Americans are losing too many of our rights under the guides of terrorism laws. The bottom line is that the above stated violations will result in a 6 year stay in state prison with the lowest end being a 1 year term with felony conviction. I apologize to all that know me, but I cannot handle that I am now penniless, homeless and about to lose my freedom over my zealous collecting. Thank you for all the times we had. It is better to die a free and armed man than a broke, imprisoned and un-armed on

1 comment: