III Percent Patriots: Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Click the Image

Oct 21, 2011

The Puppeteers

This what most Patriots have been saying.  Heed the warning and don't be caught flat footed.  Winter will be very cold & it's coming fast.

via Ulsterman Report

Ulsterman:  What?  Let what happen?




WSI:  The violence that is coming.  What some want to see happen.  As I told you, the tone that came back from those calls made to the White House – it was…oddly indifferent.  That indifference tells me they have decided to push these protests to the brink.  I don’t entirely understand why…why they would be willing to do so – and that frightens me.

Ulsterman:  You are saying the Obama White House wants violence to break out in New York?  Throughout the country?

WSI: I am saying that such violence is going to likely happen – the foundation has now been laid out for that kind of thing, and the administration appears…disinterested in the preventions of that violence.  If anything, they are promoting it to some degree.  They are being clever about it of course – but there has been absolutely no denouncement from the White House of what is going on down there.  Nothing.  Only support.  Only encouragement. Even as they are receiving word of the dangers, of the altercations, of the potential for greater violence – the Obama White House only offers its support of these events.
Ulsterman:  You’re running away?
WSI:  Sure – feel free to call it that if you wish.  I am removing myself from the immediate threat that is this situation down there.  I am removing my family from it. Those I care for.  That is the responsible thing to do.  And I would suggest you not return here as well – not until this thing…however it intends to resolve itself.  Stay away from it for now.

Ulsterman:  What do you fear is going to happen down there? What is coming?

WSI: I don’t wish to be overly dramatic here…but violence.  Injury.  Perhaps death.  Most certainly destruction of property.  It’s getting dangerous.  I can sense it.  It’s palpable.  And you feel it too, don’t you?

Ulsterman:  It reminds me of growing up in Northern Ireland, yes.  It does remind me of that…uneasy feeling that something terrible could happen just around the turn…

WSI:  That’s it exactly.  Just around the turn.  Something terrible is coming just around the turn.  So for now, I’m getting out.  I’m blessed to have the means to do so.  I fear for those who do not.

Ulsterman:  If violence does break out down there – what then?  Where does all of this go?

WSI:  If that happens – and I pray it does not…but if that happens, my instinct tells me it’s just the start.  It’s the fuse meant to light the fire.  And I don’t wish to be anywhere near this place when that happens.  We can continue to communicate, but not in person.  There are things I may wish to share with you at some point.  This is not yet that time.  For now let’s simply hope violence does not break out.  That these protests resolve themselves peacefully. Perhaps the colder weather will send them home. That is my hope – but my instincts tell me that will not be the reality down there.  Far from it.

1 comment: