III Percent Patriots: Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Click the Image

Mar 1, 2012

The Dorkfish Outlaw

Another day of being an outlaw patriot/terrorist/outlaw or whatever you want to call me.

Long day today.  This morning I finished up a new broiler house for my daughters FFA project.




 She got in 50 this afternoon from Texas A&M.  whatever we have left from the county fair in April will be butchered and into the freezer.






This afternoon, I finished tilling up the potato, pinto bean & black eye pea patch.  That will get planted tomorrow.





So I have been a busy little food terrorist/outlaw

1 comment:

  1. A true terrorist indeed and I'm calling Homeland Security as we talk......:)

    ReplyDelete