III Percent Patriots: Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Click the Image

May 17, 2012

Regal Entertainment is no friend of Liberty

If anyone has a theater in their area, they may want to think twice about using their facilities.


This comes via TTAG.  A theater that they own in Indiana refused to let someone open carry in the theater.


The corp hack appears to parrot the Brady Kool-aid clan


Two weekends ago I attended a showing of The Avengers at the Regal Shiloh Crossing Stadium 18 in Avon, Indiana. I’d open carried at this theater several times with no problem. When I went to buy a ticket at the window the ticket taker asked me to leave my weapon in my car. He made this “suggestion” over the microphone in front of about fifty people. I asked to speak to a manager, who confirmed that this was the theater’s policy.  So I called their corporate offices to make double sure that this was indeed their position . . .

I had a lengthy, cordial and somewhat strange conversation with a gentleman at the corporate offices.  I would be hard-pressed to relay the conversation other than to note that his impression of legal firearm owners was exceedingly poor. I would imagine most of his information came from a source indistinguishable from The Brady Campaign.

When I suggested that he was missing out on making his theaters safer by allowing legal firearm owners to carry he made several disparaging ‘gun toting yahoo’ type remarks and insisted that allowing guns in the theater would keep the theater from being a ‘family friendly’ environment.

If anyone feels compelled to let them know how you feel.

HERE is the link.

1 comment:

  1. Done.

    Your no gun policy requires me to take my money elsewhere. I will also let everyone possible know of your policy through various blogs.

    ReplyDelete