III Percent Patriots: Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Click the Image

May 22, 2012

Round Holes & Square Pegs







It seems certain folks want to pound square pegs into round holes.
-Dislocated Civilian
-Refugee
-Migrant
-Expellees
-Internally displaced person
-Evacuee
-Stateless Person
These will be most of the square pegs in the toy set. 


I tend to not be like most toys as I seem to be just a little out of whack.

So I have been told that I tend to be one of these diamonds most of the time. 

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 22, 2012

    re: page 14....Ain't no one gonna pound this Texas redneck, round peg, into a fed square hole. Unless it's in a body bag that's in company with lots of feds body bags next to mine that I caused to be stuffed with my enemy.
    papa mike
    III

    ReplyDelete