III Percent Patriots: Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Click the Image

Jul 23, 2012

Craig is hoisting the Jolly Roger



...They had better watch out

via KISS
From this day forward, I will no longer submit. I will no longer pay for permission to earn a living. And I’ll be God damned if I’ll stop working just because some fucking bullshit license expires. I will never work for another company/person/government entity again so long as I live. I am DONE with it. I am hoisting the black flag. From this day forward, I am a fucking PIRATE. And I will be armed as such. Leave me alone and I will return the favor. Fuck with me, and I will defend myself and my rights. From this day on, I will give no quarter. Just returning government’s favor is all. Fuck you. I’ve hoisted the colors. I don’t give a fuck if anyone backs me up or not, nor do I expect anyone to. Nobody has to date. Fuck it, I don’t care. I will die on my feet, standing up for my natural rights. My pistol will be on my boat you motherfuckers, so keep that in mind when you try to fuck with me. I’m done playing “nice”. Let’s see how long TPWD spends on my blog tomorrow. I know you fuckers have M4s. Ask me if I give a damn. Shoot me down, you’ll be doing me and the III movement a favor. Go ahead, start Civil War II. I dare your asses. And I ain’t scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment